By supporting a fundraising event, you'll help bring nature into the lives of more than 24,000 children, teachers, and families every year. As a sponsor, we will include you on publicity leading up to the event and in our newsletter. This will show your support for the Nature Center's mission of uniting people with nature.
Annual events include:
The public is invited to visit earth-friendly vendors & exhibitors,explore the trails, visit our green buildings and eat fresh food. The day features live entertainment and lectures on sustainable living. Participants always enjoy the many nature crafts and activities we offer. Over 2,000 community members come to this event!
Sponsorship opportunities for Earth Day include:
- $1000 -Booth space at the event, 50 guest passes to your employees
- $500 - Booth space at the event, 30 guest passes to your employees and a guided nature walk
- $100 - Booth space at the event and 20 guest passes to your employees
Fly with the Flock 5k Fun Run
This event encourages health and exercise as a lifelong activity. Participants enjoy running our winding trails in a gorgeous outdoor setting. This is a family oriented event which includes breakfast and other fun activities.
Sponsorship opportunities for the Fun Run include:
- Gold $1000 - Company name on the runner's t-shirts, banner at the finish line and full logo on all publicity
- Silver $500 - Company name on the runner's t-shirts and banner at the finish line
- Bronze $100 - Company name on the runner's t-shirts
This 8 a.m. salute to the sun benefits all programs at ONC. The short, one-hour breakfast ushers in the summer solstice with a beautiful setting by Mother Nature, inspirational words from the Board of Directors and a gourmet breakfast catered by one of ourfavorite local chefs.
Sponsorship opportunities for the Sunshine Breakfast include:
- Sunshine $5000 - Table of 10 for the breakfast at a distinguished front row location, banner by the stage and full logo on all publicity
- Sunbeam $1000 - Table of 10 for the breakfast at a distinguished front row location and banner by the stage
- Ray of Light $500 - Table of 10 for the breakfast at a distinguished front row location
This al fresco event includes a gourmet dinner, jazzy music and an auction of nature-inspired items. All proceeds support Ogden Nature Center's mission to unite people with nature and nurture appreciation and stewardship of the environment.
Sponsorship opportunities for the Wildwoods BASH include:
- Eagle Sponsor- $5000+ Includes 2 tables of 10 to our event at a centrally located table
- Falcon Sponsor - $2500 to $4999 Includes 1 table of 10 to our event and front row location
- Owl Sponsor - $1000 to $2499 Includes 1 table of 8 to the event
- Chickadee Sponsor - $500 to $999 Includes 2 tickets to our event
- Finch Sponsor - $250 to $499 Includes 1 ticket to our event
Summer Concert Series
Our summer concert series offers a mix of high-quality musical performances in an outdoor setting. The concerts attract a broad audience to the Ogden NatureCenter - from families, to singles and empty nesters.
Sponsorship opportunities for the Summer Concert Series include:
- $1000 - 10 tickets to a concert of your choice, company banner by the stage and full logo on all publicity
- $500 - 8 tickets to a concert of your choice and company banner by the stage
- $100 - 2 tickets to a concert of your choice
Would you like to become part of the Branch Society?
Show your support for Ogden Nature Center by becoming a sponsor for all five events for $5000!
- Your company's logo on our website with a link to your company
- A beautiful plaque to display in your business showing your support for nature education in the community
- Guest passes to all of your employees
- A special visit from one of our resident birds of prey
To partner with the Ogden Nature Center by sponsoring an event, please contact:
Development and Events Coordinator
966 W. 12th Street