Here are a few examples of how contributions to the Ogden Nature Center can make a difference:
- $25 will help provide education supplies for field trips to study nature.
- $100 will help provide professional training for our staff.
- $200 will help provide classes and workshops, for example, on how people in our community can reduce their carbon footprint and improve the environmental health of their homes.
- $600 will provide a weeklong summer camp experience for two underserved middle school children.
- $1,000 will provide food for our resident wild birds for 14 days.
- $7,500 will help support one of our eleven education programs for school age children.
Ask your employer if they will match your gift, increasing your contribution to the Ogden Nature Center.
For further information on giving opportunities, please contact:
Development & Events Coordinator
966 West 12th Street
Ogden, Utah 84404
Direct Line: 801-621-7595
Ogden Nature Center is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization which provides exceptional learning experiences and inspires lifelong environmental and community stewardship. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our federal tax ID number is 87-0319227.