2014 Outdoor Summer Concerts! The Ogden Nature Center's beautiful back-yard glen will be the setting for outdoor summer concerts this season. Bring your picnic and drinks, settle in on the lawn, and enjoy live music by some of the best, hand-picked groups in the country!
Los Pinguos / August 7, 7 pm
They came to the U.S. from Buenos Aires, Argentina, with a mixture of Latin rhythms, performed with Spanish guitars, a Cuban Tres, Peruvian cajÃ³n (box-drum), bass and harmonizing vocals. Vivacious and infectious, the sound of Los Pinguos has claimed fans worldwide.
Tickets & Information
- $18 for adults / $12 for children (12 and under)
- Tickets may be purchased online, by phone at 801-621-7595 or in person at the Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th Street, Ogden.
- All concerts begin at 7 pm, with gates opening at 6 pm.
- Seating is general admission on the lawn. Bring your own low-rise chairs, picnics, beverages and blankets -- they are all welcome. The concert will be held rain or shine and tickets are nonrefundable.
Box picnic dinners by Union Grill may be ordered online when you purchase concert tickets! - $11 each
Order must be placed by Wednesday, August 6, at 12 pm for Los Pinguos. Choices include:
1. Chicken Cucumber pasta salad. Roasted chicken breast, cucumbers and garden veggies served over pasta with a light tangy dressing. Served with chips and a homemade cookie
2. Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwich on homemade focaccia with balsamic reduction, a side of vegetarian pasta salad, chips, and a homemade cookie
3. Classic Caesar salad. Crisp romaine, croutons, tossed with a creamy Caesar dressing, topped with shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh tomatoes with chicken on the side, served with chips and a homemade cookie
4. Turkey, Bacon and Avocado sandwich on whole wheat bread with a side of pasta salad, chips, and a homemade cookie
Special thanks to the following organizations for making the Ogden Nature Center Summer Concerts possible: Weber County RAMP, The Standard Examiner, Joan Evans Ahlf, Only In Ogden, Golden Beverage, Summit Hotel & Conference Center and Zions Bank.