Reservations and Payments
Week-long Adventures and Single-Day Camps
• A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for all week long camps upon reservation
• A $10 non-refundable deposit is required for all single-day adventure camps.
Requests for withdrawal two or more weeks prior to the scheduled program date will be honored except for the initial deposit, which will be withheld for administrative fees. Withdrawals requested within two weeks of the scheduled program will only be honored if the slot can be filled from a waiting list.
Fledglings & Toddler Tracks Camps
• Full payment is required for all Toddler Tracks and Fledgling camps upon registration.
• Withdrawals requested at any time for Fledglings & Toddler Tracks will only be honored if slots can be filled by someone on the waiting list.
Extended Day Service
• After-camp service will be available from 3:30 pm to 5 pm for full day camps at an additional cost of $8 a day or $20 for three days. Campers must be picked up by 5 pm or you will be charged extra.
Sibling and Multi-camp Discounts
• A 10% discount will be given to families enrolling in more than one camp.
Sorry, we will not be able to offer discounts on family camp.
***Please note: these discounts are in addition to Nature Center member discounts.
If your child has a medical condition or allergy that will impact his or her experience at camp, or the
experience of others in his / her group, please be forthcoming with information to ensure a positive and successful experience.
Ogden Nature Center reserves the right to use any photos/video of campers to promote our programs unless otherwise notified in writing by parents.
ONC reserves the right to restrict enrollment/participation, in the event that participation in camp is deemed unsafe/unsuitable for a child by ONC, either for the safety/experience of the child or for the safety/experience of the staff/other campers. ONC reserves the right to cancel camps due to circumstances beyond our control including illness or low attendance. All fees will be refunded for canceled programs. All camps will be held rain or shine!
Call of the Wild
Camp sizes are limited to ensure a quality experience. Register online or call in your registration and pay by credit card. In-person registrations are also welcome. We cannot accept reservations through the mail or without payment. For more information and registration click here or call 801-621-7595.